[CentOS-devel] PaaS SIG meeting NEW TIME and SAME TIME (2016-11-16)

Ari LiVigni ari at redhat.com
Thu Nov 17 14:25:02 UTC 2016

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 5:30 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org>
wrote:

> On 16/11/16 17:58, Troy Dawson wrote:
> >
> > - We will have ci build the origin 1.4.0 rc1 and openshift-ansible
> > 3.4.0 rpm's in cbs
>
> how is this going to work ? tell me more... are we using a cbs bot/creds
> on ci.centos.org ?
>
> My main interest here is to shoe-horn the atomic-openshift-installer
> into the process so we can both test the deployment from it, and the
> upgrade path from it.

We are using the sig-paas credentials from the slave.
So this is interesting since the current repo for the installer is hard
coded.  When we build from source we do build the installer as well and we
will need to point to the one we built from source to have this work the
way we want.
Otherwise we would just install whatever is on build mirror.

I am open to other suggestions if you have them.