[CentOS-devel] LIS vs hyperv-daemons for Centos

Wed Nov 30 08:48:06 UTC 2016
Praveen Kumar <kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com>

I again did some debugging for this issue by trying out to build a
rhel live iso using latest rhel-7.3 tree, along with "hyperv-daemon"
package and that did work as expected. Only change I can see is kernel
version and daemon package. Finally I used CR repo and that have
required versions and it resolved this issue.

In rhel 7.3 tree
- Kernel - 3.10.0.-514.el7
- hyperv-daemons-0-0.29.20160216git.el7

In Centos 7.2 tree