[CentOS-devel] where is the geeric cloud image source code

Fri Aug 4 01:09:14 UTC 2017
Chengwei Yang <me at chengweiyang.cn>

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 12:10:15PM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Hi
> On 11/07/17 02:07, Chengwei Yang wrote:
> > Thanks Johnny,
> >
> > I recently found that it write some scripts in /etc/rc.local which
> > change root password to a random password and lock it.
> >
> > In addition, I found it created an centos account at first boot.
> >
> > I think there may other changes here, so where can I find these *source
> > code*?
> >
> > Thanks anyone in advance!
>
> What are you trying to do ? what is the goal ? the things you mentioned
> above are -expected- in a cloud image.

As the email subject suggests that I'm trying to figure out what's exact
the difference between the cloud generic image and the official centos
release.

Because we're trying to use cloud generic image instead of create one
from the official centos release ourselves.