[CentOS-devel] Virt repos for altarch architectures

Tony Breeds

tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Dec 20 06:57:09 UTC 2017

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 09:39:37AM +0100, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> W dniu 18.12.2017 o 23:49, Tony Breeds pisze:
> > Hi All,
> >     Firstly I admit I could easily have missed something.
> >
> > I'm looking for the altarch (in my case ppc64le) repos that matches
> > http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/virt/x86_64/kvm-common/
> >
> > I kinda assumed it'd be at http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/
> >
> > I haven't checked all the packages but the few I did check in CBS have
> > been build for altarch
> >
> > Any pointers accepted
>
> There were discussions about syncing all extra repos for alt archs. So
> far it is where it ended.
>
> You can find all those repos at https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/

Awesome!

The content looks to vary quite a lot more per arch that I'd expect:
eg
https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/virt/ppc64le/kvm-common/ ; vs
https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/virt/x86_64/kvm-common/

and I'd expect to find a SLOF rpm in the ppc64le repo.

ANyway that's a huge step forward and I can ork through any issues I
find and reach out when I get confused ;P

Thanks.

Yours Tony.