[CentOS-devel] New ansible in Paas testing repo

Troy Dawson

tdawson at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 14:02:59 UTC 2017

Changelog entry:
Add extra patches to 2.2.1 release to fix AnsibleSafeDumper errors
with `to_yaml` and similar

Patches added:
0002-Fix-for-bug-in-Conditional-for-older-jinja2-versions.patch
0003-Reworking-the-way-end-of-role-detection-is-done.patch
0004-Fixing-iterator-bug-related-to-reworking-of-end-of-r.patch
0005-Add-representer-to-AnsibleDumper-for-AnsibleUnsafeTe.patch
0006-Fix-linenos-being-wrong-in-inventory-errors.patch

Patches changed:
0001-Skip-tests-requiring-docker-or-boto.patch

More detail than that would be spamming the list.  But I think the
patch names should give a good indication of what was changed.