[CentOS-devel] [OPSTOOLS] First round of patches for oVirt

Yedidyah Bar David

didi at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 20:04:28 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Now pushed to gerrit a series of patches to allow using
opstools-ansible for configuring collectd and fluentd on oVirt hosts.
The first patch [1] adds documentation so you can read it first, even
if eventually it might be merged later (or not at all :-( ).

Some of the patches are probably useful even without the context of
oVirt, and I pushed them separately so that they can be more easily
reviewed. I don't mind squashing some/most/all if you find this easier
to review.

Best,

[1] https://review.rdoproject.org/r/4274
[2] https://review.rdoproject.org/r/4275