[CentOS-devel] SIG Proposal - High performance computing (HPC) SIG

David Hrbáč

david-lists at hrbac.cz
Mon May 1 20:17:54 UTC 2017

Hi to all,

We had a TELCO on 20170426. Here are brief NoM.

- We will provide the credentials for members of SIG to have access to real
HPC system.
- We hope to meet in a person very, so we can show infra and discuss needs
and workflows in HPC domain.
- SIG members have been provided with project ID at IT4Innovations and an
email describing how to apply for the credentials.
- We hope to have another TELCO, date not set yet.

Regards,
DH