[CentOS-devel] [storage] Ceph Jewel 10.2.7 now tagged for -testing

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Thu May 11 13:38:56 UTC 2017

I must have dreamt about tagging 10.2.7 for release because it hadn't
been tagged.

Giulio and I wanted to do some additional testing on top of TripleO
and that was why we slightly bumped the tag.

I discussed with Giulio and Thomas and we agreed to tag it for release
today so it should be making it's way to the stable repositories in
the near future.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]