[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7.4.1708 as basic el7 buildroot in CBS

Sandro Bonazzola

sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Sep 11 05:30:45 UTC 2017

> Hi,
>
> As discussed on the list, we wanted to push 7.4.1708 first to CBS/Koji
> and at the same time to CI (so that what's built against a specific tree
> can be tested against the same set of pkgs in CI)
>
> We'll so make it 7.4.7108 available within CBS in the next hours, and
> for *all* arches actually covered within CBS.
>
> That means that we'll switch (before it's pushed to external mirrors and
> so be announced) the buildroots to start using the following repositories:
>
> 7.4.1708/{os,updates,extras}
>
> That will be so done in parallel for x86_64,aarch64,ppc64,ppc64le .
>
> We're just launching some sanity tests against those trees (all in
> place) and then we'll open this in CBS/Koji (plenty of tasks for this as
> Koji will have to rebuild internal metadata for those mirrors, aka "koji
> regen-repo $buildroot")
>
> We'll post an update here when it will be switched and so active. That
> will let some time for SIGs to build some of the pkgs that were
> waiting/depending on 7.4.1708 pkgs from the distro, and so be "ready"
> before we go GA with 7.4.1708 (in the next days)
>
> Hope this will help

Still failing to build qemu-kvm-ev:

DEBUG util.py:417:  Error: No Package found for libfdt-devel >= 1.4.3
DEBUG util.py:417:  Error: No Package found for rdma-core-devel

http://cbs.centos.org/kojifiles/work/tasks/4750/224750/root.log

> --
> Fabian Arrotin
> The CentOS Project | http://www.centos.org
> gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>