[CentOS-devel] Disk size on Vagrant image

Laurentiu Pancescu

lpancescu at centosproject.org
Tue Sep 12 20:42:53 UTC 2017

On 12/09/17 20:51, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> Hi Laurentiu, have you had a chance to look at the xfs issue around
> zerofree?

I'm sometimes too tired to do much besides dropping to bed (I wake up at
6AM and only manage to arrive home between 20-21). I haven't finished
the XFS documentation yet. :(

> Is it possible and worth creating a "7-minimal" vagrant image in addition
> to the default one currently built? For my needs, minimal (with a larger
> partition!) would be perfect because I just want a small, standard CentOS
> image that can then be configured with whatever config management system to
> prep it for development.

May I ask why creating your own image with my Packer script isn't an
option?  It would closely follow our image (I merge the changes from the
official images when necessary).  You could upload it to Vagrant Cloud
to have available for the rest of your team and your customers.

Regards,
Laurențiu