[CentOS-devel] [ppc64le][rdo][tripleo] Building Power containers for TripleO

Michael Turek

mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Apr 16 21:08:16 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I brought this up at this last month at an RDO meeting [0] and again
this week [1] where we decided this topic might be best suited for centos-devel.

The short of it is that we want to start building containers for tripleo
in the community. We discussed this at PTG and it seems feasible.
Basically the goal is to enable the tripleo job pipeline that builds the
containers and uploads them to docker hub set up for ppc64le.[2]

 From the IRC chat it seems like the first step is to identify the
hardware where we could do this. Can anyone shed some light on this?

If you need more info, let me know! We're really looking forward to
getting this going!

Thanks,
Mike Turek

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23rdo/%23rdo.2018-03-14.log.html#t2018-03-14T15:07:58