[CentOS-devel] CentOS Container Pipeline Service OpenShift upgrade to v3.10

Bamacharan Kundu

bkundu at redhat.com
Thu Dec 13 04:50:35 UTC 2018

Hi,
   We are going to upgrade OpenShift cluster for CentOS Container
Pipeline service from OpenShift v3.9 to v3.10. For this we will be
having downtime for container builds, there will be no downtime for
registry.centos.org.

Service: registry.centos.org
Impact:  There will be no downtime for the service and users will able
to pull images normally.

Service: CentOS Container Pipeline Service
Impact:  Service will be down, no builds will run
Time:    14 Dec 2018, 0430 UTC to 0830 UTC

Regards
Bamacharan Kundu