[CentOS-devel] Storage SIG, where is glusterfs-server?

Carl T. Miller

carl at carltm.com
Sun Dec 23 17:26:53 UTC 2018

I've spent hours searching for the glusterfs-server package
and everywhere I looked said to use packages from the Storage
SIG.  After installing each of the centos-release-gluster*
packages, I still get "No package glusterfs-server available."
So...I checked the documentation on the wiki and it says to
start by installing glusterfs-server.

Is there a reason that there is no package for the server?

Are there plans to create one?  (Preferably for 4.0, 4.1 and
5.)

May I (or would you) update the wiki to reflect the current
status of glusterfs on CentOS?

Thank you!