[CentOS-devel] Experimental Vagrant images

Laurențiu Păncescu

lpancescu at centosproject.org
Sat Jul 14 08:33:00 UTC 2018

Hello Richard,

The very reason for changing the partition scheme was to ease the
resizing of the data and swap partitions, so that's great news!

Thanks for investing the time to test our images.  If I manage to
convince Karanbir, I hope to have these changes merged in for the
release in August. :)

Best regards,
Laurențiu