[CentOS-devel] Custom ISO is giving error during installation

Thu May 10 13:46:33 UTC 2018
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 05/10/2018 03:24 AM, Veetil, Vyshnav wrote:

> I created a new ISO and try to install on my box but it failed. ISO
> has 1744 RPMs.
> I saw it installed 1700+ packages and then enter this screen as
> attached screenshot.
> It seems to complain about not enough space. if you suggest me try
> something, please do.

It looks like you've specified a kickstart file, but there's something
wrong with the filesystem settings in that KS.  If that's the case,
sending the KS file you're using would be helpful in troubleshooting.