[CentOS-devel] python-jwt in RHEL's addons and CentOS

Thu Nov 1 10:26:35 UTC 2018
aleksander.baranowski <aleksander.baranowski at yahoo.pl>

Hi,

They are separated because of the legal reason. The add-ons require the
additional RH subscription/s. I highly recommend looking into prices :);
it gives you perspective how much CentOS is worth.

BTW. CentOS might not have add-ons as separated repo, but the CentOS
extras are quite similar to RHEL one. According to my knowledge, they
are separate because extras have a different life cycle than base &&
add-ons.

Bests,
Alex