[CentOS-devel] SIGs: Possibility to drop EOL content at 7.6.1810 release time

Wed Nov 28 18:02:59 UTC 2018
Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com>

On Fri, Nov 02, 2018 at 11:32:43AM +0000, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 11:01:51AM +0200, Anssi Johansson wrote:
> > For reference and inspiration, here are some directories from
> > mirror.centos.org, including both up-to-date content and potentially EOL
> > content. SIGs should review the list to make sure these directories can
> > be copied over to 7.6.1810 when that time comes. Making the decisions
> > now would save a bit of time at 7.6.1810 release time.
> >
> ..
>
> > storage/x86_64/gluster-3.10
> > storage/x86_64/gluster-3.12
>
> The above two can be dropped (also for CentOS 6). This includes the
> centos-release-gluster310 and centos-release-gluster-312 packages in
> Extras.

We'd like to make a small change to this please.
storage/x86_64/gluster-3.12 is used by the current oVirt releases and
should stay available on the mirrors for a little longer (other archs
may stay as well). ovirt includes their own .repo file pointing to the
mirrorlist, so the packages in Extras can still be dropped.

[gluster-3.12 will not get updates, but we also do not want to break
 workflows of other projects]

The below is also still correct.