[CentOS-devel] Azure cli in cbs ?

Mon Oct 8 21:35:15 UTC 2018
Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org>

On 08/10/2018 21:06, Stephen Zarkos via CentOS-devel wrote:

> I'm not sure if someone else is working on this.  I spoke with the Azure CLI team and they are currently using packages.microsoft.com to install their RPM [1].  One of their key requirements is that they have a fairly agile/quick release cycle, so using our repo for their RPM(s) seems to work well for them.
>
> But there's no reason to publish both places other than overhead.  Did you have customers asking for this, or some other requirement to have this in CBS?

definitely makes my life easier for the image testing stuff, I am sure
reducing barrier to entry would be welcome.

w.r.t release velocity, the sign-push runs nightly for release-to-prod,
for realese-to-testing the cycle runs every 2 hrs.

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS