[CentOS-devel] Centos Atomic deprecated?

Thu Dec 12 10:36:24 UTC 2019
Spyros Trigazis <strigazi at gmail.com>

Hello,

Centos will receive updates full updates up to Q4 2020 and maintenance up
to 2024 [0].
What about Centos Atomic? Until when will we have builds?

IMO it would make more sense to build centos atomic 8 but as mentioned
above this
would be something new entirely.

Thanks,
Spyros