[CentOS-devel] contributions to websites

Karanbir Singh

kbsingh at centos.org
Wed Mar 27 23:25:50 UTC 2019

Hi,

What / how this was laid out was that the main website at www.centos.org
would be focused on the Project, and the wiki would be more focused on
the content, community, code and the distro itself.

If there is some content that everyone feels should move one way from
another, it would be good to see what it might be and why.

One potential optimisation here might be to move the wiki to a more code
focused format, perhaps a rendered source.

regards