[CentOS-devel] contributions to websites

Florian Winter

florianwinter at leetbit.com
Thu Mar 28 09:50:36 UTC 2019

www.centos.org
> would be focused on the Project, and the wiki would be more focused on
> the content, community, code and the distro itself.
I think the question is : What perspective / interaction does a user
prefer ?
A wiki feeling like with archlinux, debian etc. or more web oriented
like freebsd, red hat etc.

Based on this decision it's possible to discuss about techs, migrating
content and so on ...

best regards,
florian