[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8 Artwork needed

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:25:44 UTC 2019

Hi Fabian,

On Thu, 2019-05-09 at 16:08 +0200, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> I see that you pushed plenty of things to your repositories hosted on
> gitlab, under your name.
> Would you mind if we'd switch to https://git.centos.org for CentOS 8
> artwork related git repositories ?

It is my intention to switch to https://git.centos.org. I was just
wondering about how to organize all different repos I have in Gitlab
into a single one (https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork), or the best
layout you would like to have in place for future development. Could
you talk a bit about it, please. Just to drive forces in the right
direction.

> Actually looking with Johnny at the centos-logos and centos-indexhtml
> needed packages (and also some modified anaconda patches) and we were
> wondering if hosting all that on git.centos.org woudn't make much
> more sense, and also using ACO auth to let people submit PR, or
> direct push rights (depending on the Artwork SIG, etc)

Yes. Absolutely. git.centos.org is the way to go.

Cheers,

--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>