[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8 Artwork needed

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Fri May 10 03:38:36 UTC 2019

Hi Fabian,

On Thu, 2019-05-09 at 16:08 +0200, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Would you mind if we'd switch to https://git.centos.org for CentOS 8
> artwork related git repositories ?

We started the switch already :) I pushed files related to brands,
rnotes and backgrounds to https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork in a
branch named c8, since the artwork is release-specific.

Looking at centos-logos and centos-indexhtml repos in git.centos.org
didn't find any c8 branch or reference to RHEL8 GA sources to start
rebranding them. Looked the link on the wiki FrontPage (
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/) and can't find them
there either. Could you (or someone else) point out the correct place
to look for RHEL8 GA sources please?

Thanks,
--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>