[CentOS-devel] Preliminary RHEL 8 review

Nico Kadel-Garcia

nkadel at gmail.com
Sat May 11 19:48:54 UTC 2019

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 7:17 PM Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh I was using the mock https://tdawson.fedorapeople.org/epel8/other/os/Packages/ to build my own things. The patches in his tree https://tdawson.fedorapeople.org/epel8/other/source/Packages/ may help you on your work.

Thank you for this pointer. It's a good list of packages that I'd
hoped would be built into RHEL 8, especially the "codeready-builder"
channel when I heard about it. Barring that I hope will be quickly
available in EPEL for use on both RHEL 8 and CentOS 8. Examples of the
useful tools include mock itself and gpg-distribution-keys.