[CentOS-devel] Unshipped -devel packages in CentOS Linux

Nico Kadel-Garcia

nkadel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 01:49:17 UTC 2019

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 3:26 PM Pablo Sebastián Greco
<pgreco at centosproject.org> wrote:

> Right, but normally things in CentOS are supported in RHEL, these
> packages don't fall into that category.

"quota" is supported. It's a critical component of "nfs-utils" and of
various NFS tools. If quota is not supported, then as best I can tell
RHEL will have to abandon support for NFS. If NFS is abandoned, please
let me know. I want to bring popcorn and a a soda for for *that*
feature release announcement.