[CentOS-devel] systemd-219-67.el7_7.1.src.rpm - where?

Johnny Hughes

johnny at centos.org
Wed Oct 2 16:49:56 UTC 2019

On 10/2/19 11:35 AM, Trevor Hemsley via CentOS-devel wrote:
> On 02/10/2019 17:19, Damien Durand wrote:
>> Le mercredi 02 octobre 2019 à 10:55 -0500, Ian Pilcher a écrit :
>>> I guess I'm an idiot, but I can't find the subject SRPM
>>> anywhere.  Are
>>> CentOS SRPMS available for download somewhere?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>> Hi
>>
>> The easy way is to install yum-utils and get the srpm from there
>>
>> $ sudo yum -y install yum-utils
>>
>> and
>>
>> $ yumdownloader --source systemd
>
> That's a modified package from the "FastTrack" yum repo and there is
> currently no source package available for it on vault.centos.org. That
> sounds like something that needs to be pushed to vault.
>
> Trevor

http://vault.centos.org/7.7.1908/updates/Source/SPackages/systemd-219-67.el7_7.1.src.rpm

and the fasttrack one is on the way .. it will be:

http://vault.centos.org/7.7.1908/fasttrack/Source/SPackages/systemd-219-67.el7_7.1.0.1.src.rpm

BUT .. if you are ever looking for SRPMS .. the buildroots for el7 are here:

https://buildlogs.centos.org/c7-fasttrack.x86_64/

or

https://buildlogs.centos.org/c7.1908.u.x86_64/

(for the current build roots for c7.1908 updates or fasttrack)

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes