[CentOS-devel] SIG Content to remove for the 7.7.1908 release

Tue Sep 3 15:29:47 UTC 2019
Honza Horak <hhorak at redhat.com>

A related discussion took place on this mailing-list in May this year,
witch a clear agreement that removing EOL content from the SCLo SIG repo
is the correct thing to do:

https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2019-May/017424.html

I'd like to hear jstanek's opinion here as well, because he's handing
the SCLo SIG content recently more than myself, but I'm pretty sure the
SCLo SIG content mentioned below can be removed from mirrors and just
kept in the vault repo.

It just looks like there were some unsuccessful efforts to remove the
content before:
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2018-August/016890.html

so we'll see how it goes this time.

Thanks,