[CentOS-devel] https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/future-is-centos-stream/

Sandro Bonazzola

sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 9 10:58:53 UTC 2020

Here's another one already active: http://springdale.math.ias.edu/

> > Thanks.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Konstantin
>
> --
>  (o-    Julien Pivotto
>  //\    Config Management SIG
>  V_/_   https://frama.link/cfgmgmt

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbonazzo at redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1199578>*