[CentOS-devel] Virtualization SIG meeting minutes - 2020-12-16

Wed Dec 16 16:27:23 UTC 2020
Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>

===================================
#centos-meeting: Virtualization SIG
===================================

Meeting started by sbonazzo at 16:03:35 UTC. The full logs are
available athttps://www.centos.org/minutes/2020/December/centos-meeting.2020-12-16-16.03.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Xen updates  (anthonyper, 16:06:08)
  * ACTION: anthonyper  to repackage Xen with XSA from yesterday
    (sbonazzo, 16:08:53)

* Advanced Virtualization  (etrunko, 16:10:33)
  * AV-8.3.0 packages have been built, currently on testing  (etrunko,
    16:11:04)

* oVirt  (sbonazzo, 16:14:02)
  * finalizing oVirt 4.4.4, waiting for Advanced Virtualization to be
    released and for ansible 2.9.16 released upstream recently
    (sbonazzo, 16:14:35)
  * we got some issues from CEntOS 8.3 release but they have been
    quickly solved by the CentOS team  (sbonazzo, 16:15:15)
  * still some issue due to Anaconda rebase in CentOS 8.3 for oVirt Node
    (sbonazzo, 16:15:41)
  * LINK:
    https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/devel@ovirt.org/thread/K7XF3CW5BHNZHIA3IUAIFF3S3676WJ75/
    (sbonazzo, 16:15:52)
  * oVirt 4.4.5 development started, rebasing on CentOS Stream. oVirt
    appliance will go first  (sbonazzo, 16:16:32)
  * LINK:
    https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/devel@ovirt.org/thread/NXZ7WJACAST5DK6OX3DK36KYXRITE2GQ/
    (sbonazzo, 16:16:43)

* AoB  (sbonazzo, 16:18:36)
  * AGREED: skipping next meeting. We'll meet in new year on Jan 13th
    2021  (sbonazzo, 16:22:24)

Meeting ended at 16:23:50 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* anthonyper  to repackage Xen with XSA from yesterday

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* anthonyper
  * anthonyper  to repackage Xen with XSA from yesterday
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* sbonazzo (40)
* etrunko (10)
* centbot (8)
* gwd (4)
* dholler (3)
* anthonyper (3)
* amoralej (1)
* tfherbert (1)

Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbonazzo at redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*