[CentOS-devel] What should I do in my cluster? CentOS streams dilemma.

Pablo Sanz Mercado

pablo.sanz at uam.es
Sat Dec 26 18:18:49 UTC 2020

El vie, 25-12-2020 a las 13:24 +0000, redbaronbrowser via CentOS-devel
escribió:
> [...]

	It is a good idea in order to work with comercial software but,
how are you sure your users will obtain binaries that work correctly in
the Fedora servers when compiling in the RHEL servers?

> If there is a specific application you are building the cluster for
> then you may want to ask the software vendor what OS/distribution
> they recommend using.

	This is another key problem. As I have said in other message,
we have to wait for software as Lustre, OFED, etc.

	Best regards,

					Pablo