[CentOS-devel] Before You Get Mad About The CentOS Stream Change, Think About…

Konstantin Boyandin

lists at boyandin.info
Sun Dec 27 15:54:24 UTC 2020

On 27.12.2020 22:45, Matthew Miller wrote:
> As I understand it, some of the programs are going to be introduced
 shortly.
> If they don't meet your needs, or if you have further questions, I
 encourage
> you to email centos-questions at redhat.com. This is monitored by the people
> designing the programs, not by sales.

I hope this is not only monitored, but answered as well. It could be
nice to know an average response time (before first response, if any,
and between consequent ones).

Personally, I sent a message 9 days ago (no response so far - although I
am not surprised, there might be thousands of messages daily).

--
Sincerely,

Konstantin Boyandin
system administrator (ProWide Labs Ltd. - IPHost Network Monitor)