[CentOS-devel] Before You Get Mad About The CentOS Stream Change, Think About…

Alexander Bokovoy

abokovoy at redhat.com
Sun Dec 27 16:05:29 UTC 2020

On su, 27 joulu 2020, Konstantin Boyandin via CentOS-devel wrote:
>On 27.12.2020 22:45, Matthew Miller wrote:
>> As I understand it, some of the programs are going to be introduced
> shortly.
>> If they don't meet your needs, or if you have further questions, I
> encourage
>> you to email centos-questions at redhat.com. This is monitored by the people
>> designing the programs, not by sales.
>
>I hope this is not only monitored, but answered as well. It could be
>nice to know an average response time (before first response, if any,
>and between consequent ones).
>
>Personally, I sent a message 9 days ago (no response so far - although I
>am not surprised, there might be thousands of messages daily).

I am not on that list myself but I am on vacation, as well as all those
people. Red Hat is known to have a period of end of year vacations that
literally cause visible 'dives' in activities of those red hatters.

This year was also exceptional in the sense that people weren't able to
use their vacation time during 'normal' periods, piling up a lot of
unused days that have to be used or they cannot be moved forward in some
jurisdictions.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Sr. Principal Software Engineer