[CentOS-devel] Reminder: CentOS 6 EOL on 30 November 2020

Thu Dec 3 00:07:43 UTC 2020
Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org>

On 02/12/2020 22:59, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> It is on vault.centos.org .. download a final copy to your own local mirror.
>
> All older versions are on vault.centos.org and have always been (same
> versions as mentioned above).

I wonder what happens if we keep valid, but empty repos for the /6/
links, quite understad there are a fair few people in a bad spot due to
not being able to travel etc.

another option maybe 301's from mirror.c.o to vault ?

how about mirrorlist only hands out vault for c6 repos ?

with the intention that in 4 - 6 months we clear that down.

regards,