[CentOS-devel] Before You Get Mad About The CentOS Stream Change, Think About…

Tue Dec 15 18:38:03 UTC 2020
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 01:29:42PM -0500, Phelps, Matthew wrote:
> Thanks for admitting that the reason Red Hat did this was financial. This
> BS about it being "a better way for Community input into RHEL" is just
> that, BS.

I don't think this is in conflict with the FAQ or what I have been saying.
The FAQ clearly talks about "shifting resources and investments".

However, I have seen many times people suggesting that this is intended to
force CentOS users into buying RHEL. That really is not the case.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>