[CentOS-devel] Agenda for CentOS Board of Directors 2020-01-08 meeting

Karsten Wade

kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jan 7 02:37:06 UTC 2020

As published here:

https://blog.centos.org/2020/01/agenda-for-centos-board-of-directors-2020-01-08-meeting/

Public agenda
On Wednesday 08 January 2020, the CentOS Board of Directors will hold its first meeting
of the decade and 2020 calendar year. Below is the agenda for that meeting that can be
shared with the community and wider public.

1. Adopt minutes from 2019-12-18
2. Build pipeline changes
   1. Update from Jim/KB
3. Project goals refresh
   1. Working session with the draft process doc
   2. Planning to announce and begin process in coming weeks
4. Rolling (last from 2019-12-18, new items to the rolling agenda highlighted as [NEW]):
   1. [NEW] Reporting on and better understanding the build process for CentOS Linux 8
      and the update lag / point release challenges
   2. [NEW] Trademark Guidelines review:
      1. What works & what does not.
      2. What do we want to get fixed; who wants to work on that.
   3. [NEW] Looking at new Board membership and structure (ongoing)
      1. On hold while goals discussion is held, which includes a review and update of
         governance. We’ll figure out what model we want from that and how this idea
         might fit.
   4. Any other topics aka What other things do you want on our key initiatives list?
   5. New branding work underway
      1. Website update work: https://github.com/areguera/centos-style-websites
      2. Framework proposed into logo discussion:
         https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork/issue/1#comment-62
   6. Stepping-up our meeting norms (ongoing)
   7. Transparency initiatives (ongoing)

--
Karsten Wade [he/him/his]| Senior Community Architect | @quaid
Red Hat Open Source Program Office (OSPO) : @redhatopen