[CentOS-devel] A Big Idea for a New Decade [was: Minutes for CentOS Board of Directors 2019-12-18 Meeting]

Patrick Laimbock

patrick at laimbock.com
Wed Jan 8 16:40:03 UTC 2020

-----Original message-----

To me the Red Hat ecosystem has always been RHEL plus all RHXXX products plus upstream work. The entire ecosystem is all RPM based but "RPM Community SIGs" is not inclusive enough so does not do it for me.
How about "Open Community SIGs" or "Open Linux Community SIGs"? It's neutral. It's Open. This is the way :-)

Best,
Patrick