[CentOS-devel] A Big Idea for a New Decade [was: Minutes for CentOS Board of Directors 2019-12-18 Meeting]

Tue Jan 7 18:01:09 UTC 2020
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Tue, Jan 07, 2020 at 12:39:40PM -0500, Kaleb Keithley wrote:
> > would make sense. And we could even make additional shared branches
> > where necessary, using modularity to make optional streams which could
> > be used in CentOS SIGs, EPEL, or a Fedora OS.
>
> Sounds great.
>
> But I hope we don't have to wait for all that to happen before we get C8
> buildroots in CBS for the SIGs to build packages.

Is it possible for SIGs to build those packages in EPEL directly or Copr
(via the EPEL 8 target) in the meantime?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>