[CentOS-devel] Update from CentOS PaaS SIG

Thu Jan 9 08:21:21 UTC 2020
James Cassell <fedoraproject at cyberpear.com>

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020, at 10:45 AM, Gleidson Nascimento wrote:

> Hello from CentOS PaaS SIG!
>
> We have recently published an update on CentOS blog [1] about OKD v4
> and its current state on CentOS.
>
> [1] https://blog.centos.org/2020/01/centos-paas-sig-quarterly-report-2/

I'm very interested in a CentOS-based distro of OKDv4.  Previously, it sounded like that was on the timeline [2], but the blog post indicates that it isn't in the cards as of yet.

> however should there be any community formed/ willing to develop/ create a CentOS rpm-ostree based system driven by Ignition, the OpenShift Working Group would welcome them

Will the CentOS PaaS SIG be dissolved with the End Of Life of Origin 3.x with all future work being done in the OKD WG?

I and others greatly appreciate all the work of the CentOS PaaS SIG.

[2] https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2019-November/036344.html

V/r,
James Cassell