[CentOS-devel] Last call for video content: CentOS @ Red Hat Summit

Tue Mar 24 14:15:07 UTC 2020
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 3/24/20 10:02 AM, Troy Dawson wrote:
> Hi Rich,
> How long are these presentations supposed to be?
> I was thinking of doing a "Installing KDE on CentOS 8" video, but I
> don't think it will be very long.
> I guess if I needed I could pad it with installing and demo'ing other desktops.
> Unless you already have someone doing that.

My vague guidance is "as long as they need to be and no longer". Short
videos are ideal, really, because people are more likely to actually
watch the whole thing, and that's, if anything, a huge advantage to
delivering this content in this format.

So, yes, I would love to have that content, and would be glad to help -
if you need - to make that happen.

Content should be MP4 files, and I can help with recording, editing, or
whatever, or you can do it yourself, as you like.

Thanks for being willing!

--Rich