[CentOS-devel] Last call for video content: CentOS @ Red Hat Summit

Wed Mar 25 19:41:49 UTC 2020
Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>

On 3/24/20 7:15 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Content should be MP4 files, and I can help with recording, editing, or
> whatever, or you can do it yourself, as you like.

Some tips I heard today may be relevant for Troy and anyone else
considering this:

* For any command line/terminal usage, make sure to scroll very, very
slowly to improve reading comprehension and balance the effects of image
compression and video buffering, stuttering, and pixelating.

* Use a very big font for your terminal, as if you were putting it on a
slide in front of an audience, such as an 18 pt font.

That's what I recalled/understood, hope it helps.

Best,
- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade [he/him/his]| Senior Community Architect | @quaid