[CentOS-devel] CentOS logo and brand update on the next board meeting agenda

Tue Mar 31 22:54:20 UTC 2020
Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert at redhat.com>

Hi Johnny,

I am very aware of the chaos symbol, and if you follow through our
discussion in the git thread, we specifically wanted to preserve it, so we
ruled out some otherwise interesting ideas.

I think the chaos symbol has a lot of personality and the logo means a lot
to the community. It would be foolish to throw that away.

But it's late here, so I will try to reply more thoroughly tomorrow after
reading the whole thread.

Take care,
Tuomas