[CentOS-devel] How CentOS 7 Vagrant images are built

Laurențiu Păncescu

lpancescu at centosproject.org
Sun May 17 19:27:19 UTC 2020

Thanks Ladar, I'll take a look at your kickstart.

I actually added the kickstart for CentOS 8 on 2019-10-14, it works for
building the minimal images we also have for 6 and 7; the only obstable
is the lack of CentOS 8 builders in CBS, otherwise we would have had
centos/8 images since then.

https://github.com/lavabit/robox/blob/master/http/generic.centos8.vagrant.ks