[CentOS-devel] Is this the right channel to address the board?

Mon May 11 09:38:42 UTC 2020
Sarah Finn <sfinn at redhat.com>

Hi all,

Great to see the convo flowing here to address some frustrations and
challenges.
I'm happy to help facilitate discussions/feedback around how we can make
some improvements here (if required).

On Sat, 9 May 2020 at 12:55, Leigh Griffin <lgriffin at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 8, 2020, 19:02 Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com> wrote:

>> things
>> >
>> > that works too,
>>
>> So what's the next step here? Should we ask CPE to stand something up?
>>

> CPE already provide a Taiga instance (teams.fedoraproject.org) and
> Pagure.io which can happily accommodate any number of ticketing system
> boards that might be required. Red Hat also has a public facing Jira
> instance (issues.redhat.com) which hosts 100s of Open Source projects and
> a project could be applied for there. CPE will be moving to that public
> facing instance later this year for what it is worth. Right now we track a
> lot of our work on an internal instance which is being migrated. It could
> allow for additional collaboration and info exchange between CPE and the
> Board. CentOS Stream interactions with RHEL development teams will also be
> driven through that JIRA instance.
>
>  Let me know how we can best help here.
>
> Can we create a new 'Project' on bugs.centos.org? <http://bugs.centos.org>
>> ?
>>

> You could for sure but the benefit of trackers like Taiga or Pagure or
> JIRA is the graphical power and dashboard views they can bring. It gives a
> flat ticket view much more life and value for drive by interest.
>

>> --
>> Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
>> @CentOSProject // @rbowen
>> 859 351 9166

Sarah Finn

She/Her

Agile Practitioner

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>

Waterford, Ireland

sfinn at redhat.com
M: 0879830832
@RedHat <https://twitter.com/redhat>   Red Hat
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/red-hat>  Red Hat
<https://www.facebook.com/RedHatInc>
<https://www.redhat.com/>

I respect your work/life balance, no need to reply to this email if it is
outside of your normal working hours.
<https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1199578>