[CentOS-devel] How CentOS 7 Vagrant images are built

Fri May 15 18:49:33 UTC 2020
Laurențiu Păncescu <lpancescu at centosproject.org>

Hi Fabian,

On 5/15/20 3:22 PM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> So, I just pushed the centos 6 and 7 .box files and they are now on
> https://cloud.centos.org/centos/6/vagrant/x86_64/images/ and
> https://cloud.centos.org/centos/7/vagrant/x86_64/images/
>
> only the c7 sha256sum.txt I was able to sign as I don't have access to
> the gpg key for 6, so back to either Johnny or KB.
>
> But if that's not needed for vagrant directly, you can proceed with next
> step I guess :)

Many thanks, I just released centos/6 and centos/7 on Vagrant Cloud and
posted a largely copied annoucement on blog.c.o.

If you can help with a CentOS 8 builder, I think I can update my build
scripts quickly to try to build centos/8 on CBS as well.

Best regards,
Laurențiu