[CentOS-devel] Is this the right channel to address the board?

Wed May 20 07:03:14 UTC 2020
Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>

Circling back on this, our Board discussion last week was fruitful
toward solving this.

We'd like to use git.centos.org as an issue tracker for interacting with
the Board and for tracking our various efforts. We're moving from
largely manual processes, which we've been creating since the addition
of CentOS Stream made it necessary to re-consider CentOS as a
contributor project in need of active, visible leaders.

What is the next step? I'm ready to build out the repo, figure out what
different personas need, and so on.

Best,

- Karsten