[CentOS-devel] Question about NFS Ganesha [Storage SIG]

Strahil Nikolov

hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 20:07:36 UTC 2020

I guess only Niels is the only one who is taking care of the builds.

@Niels de Vos , I hope you are well and just on a vacation.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В вторник, 27 октомври 2020 г., 14:59:58 Гринуич+2, Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com> написа:

I don't think it's a missing repo. I think the gluster packages need to be respun with the correct BuildRequires: resource-agents version for RHEL8.

Niels is the one who usually builds glusterfs rpms for CentOS.