[CentOS-devel] Question about NFS Ganesha [Storage SIG]

Kaleb Keithley

kkeithle at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 22:01:22 UTC 2020

generally Niels does the glusterfs builds. I usually only do them when he's
on a long holiday.

He's not on holiday though, so I don't know why he's not on top of this.

But I built 8.2-2.rhel8 and tagged it for release.  8.2-1 was never tagged
for release by Nields.  8.1-1 was the last glusterfs-8 build that was
tagged for release.