[CentOS-devel] How do I request a new package repo in CentOS 8/9 Stream?

Thu Apr 15 17:04:03 UTC 2021
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 01:00:40PM -0400, Kaleb Keithley wrote:
> Yes, parts of Ceph and GlusterFS will be in 9.  I've been operating on the
> premise though that the SIG packages that are landing in 8stream and
> 9stream are for people who are using 8stream or 9stream and want to try
> them out ahead of time. Have I misunderstood?
>
> And BTW, AIUI, I'm not allowed to package them in EPEL.

Is that because they overlap with RHEL packages? It should still be
acceptable to package them as a module in EPEL.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>