[CentOS-devel] CentOS Dojo @ FOSDEM 2022, February 3rd and 4th 2022

Wed Dec 1 15:32:14 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

TLDR: CFP at https://forms.gle/mwEUJ65xYYsCUnYo6

As you may be aware, FOSDEM will be held online again in 2022. As such,
we will be holding the annual FOSDEM Dojo online also, on Thursday and
Friday, February 3rd and 4th. The Call For Presentations (CFP) is
available at the URL above.

We are seeking presentations about any aspect of the CentOS project. You
are also welcome to submit talks about related project (RHEL, EPEL, and
various RHEL rebuilds) if there is interest to the CentOS project community.

In particular, we'd like to hear from as many SIGs as possible.

The CFP will close on January 9th, 2022, 11:59 UTC. Note that this is a
shorter window than we usually have, since we're getting a late start on
planning. Please don't wait until the last minute.

Further details will be at
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/FOSDEM2022 soon. (No, that page
doesn't exist yet. That's my next task for today.)

--Rich