[CentOS-devel] CPE takeover Fedora social hour - today!

Thu Dec 2 13:01:42 UTC 2021
Vipul Siddharth <siddharthvipul1 at gmail.com>

Hey folks,

The Community Platform Engineering team from Red Hat will join us today for
the Fedora Social Hour call. This call would be slightly different from
usual ones – as this time we won’t be breaking any rules when you talk
$work (like always). We will have both, some from management and some
engineers (including me) joining the call. If you have any Infra or CPE
questions, we would love to talk and answer (what we do, why we do and what
we are going to do are just a few examples). When we are out of questions,
expect it to look like a general social hour.
If you don't know what Fedora Social hour is, check
https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/join-us-for-fedora-social-hour-every-week/18869
Looking forward to seeing a lot of you